Already a member? Click here to access UniGroup’s Member Information and Support page.
UniGroup is a Cooperative
UniGroup is owned and operated by its members, commonly referred to as agents. A co-op allows UniGroup to better serve its agents and customers through centralized support functions, industry-leading products and services, purchasing power, access to information networks and other benefits focused on helping our members grow their businesses.
With UniGroup, you’re at the helm of innovation and transformation. As a member-owned $1.4 billion transportation company and the parent company of two of the most recognized van lines – United Van Lines and Mayflower Transit – we focus on what our members need to compete in this rapidly changing environment. We never stop learning and developing tools and strategies that revolutionize our business.
Grow Your Business
As nationally-recognized and highly reputable brands, United and Mayflower make UniGroup second to none in the moving, storage and logistics industries. Unparalleled brand strength is what drives leads to our agents and provides them with the foundation to attract and win new business. Join the family and see how these benefits can take your business to the next level:
- Ability to perform interstate moves under UniGroup brands and local moves under your local brands.
- Qualified interstate move leads through the our proprietary lead generation technology program, LeadingEdge.
- Exclusive appointment setting program.
- Proprietary dynamic Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and streamlined workflows.
- Industry’s first patented, demand-based pricing platform.
- Diversified revenue streams – including our small moves program (Snapmoves) as well as Military, International, Logistics and Last Mile/Local Commercial Business programs.
- Weekly pay within seven days from order.
- Strong national account/corporate relocation business opportunities.